Saturday, April 19, 2008

Guidelines to my Blog

As I mentioned in an earlier blog I am doing this blog for an assignment. To meet all the qualification for the assignment I have to delineate the requirements and guidelines that I will follow throughout this blog.

The guidelines for Occupational Therapy and you! :
1. All blog posts will be written in a professional style comparable to a peer review journal (AJOT, etc.).
2. All blog posts will discuss topics and issues that relate to the service delivery of occupational therapy.
3. The target readership audience will be OT professionals or anyone who is interested in occupational therapy.
4. Anyone will be able to post comments, but I will moderate them. This means that I must moderate, and accept any comments that a person leaves.
5. I will try and keep my frequency of postings a least once a week, however optimally I would like to post twice a week.
I hope that everyone will read my blog, as often as I post.

Be well! And keep visiting!
Tim Dionne
University At Buffalo
BS/MS OT class of 2010

No comments: