Monday, October 27, 2008

AOTPAC, VOTE!!!

Hello All!

Well I know I haven't been writing, but I have been super busy(BS/MS school does that to you). I just recieved an e-mail from AOTPAC listing the canidates that the AOTPAC supports.

Check out the supported canidates. For some reason there were no listings for OK canidates. I may have to look into this. We need to support our profession in everyway possible.

Whether or not you vote for these individuals, please vote in the coming election. Do you civic duty, and choose our next leader. See this site for more information on the presidential canidates' health care policies.

Be well and functional!
Tim Dionne
BS/MS Class of 2010

ps. I just applied to the graduate portion of my program! Awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks to inform !

The post in nice but i am not interested in this because this is vacation time & I am preparing my self for new year party so may after some days !

:)

Merry Christmas !

I am student on occupational therapy university